View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 12:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

When it came to eating Hady always ate what she wanted unless for some reason she couldn't. Like when they were training and she had to change her diet around, it had been tough but she had done it. It wasn't often though that she would count what she was eating or if she even cared. It was normal for her and Frankie to eat off one anothers plates so it didn't to her who ate what or how much.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about,"
she answered quietly her voice going along with his as she knew he was messing about. However her eyes showed a hint of concern for him as they always did whenever they spoke about something that could harm him. "I know you are but things can and do happen." This they both knew. He also knew just how protective she could get at times. As long as no one got seriously hurt she was okay.

The napkin was grabbed from her and she dropped her hand to take the wrap that was hers that was still on Frankie's lap. Setting it down on her own and unwrapping it she checked it over making sure it was stuff she would eat. Finding it exactly to her likely she took about and tried not to laugh until after swallowing the mouthful.

"Ah, well when do I ever really do things without a purpose?" Laughing she gave him a bright smile. "If I'm going to do something I don't just settle for anything." Things had to be right. Just like picking a Uni even thought that didn't take as long as she had thought it would. Had she mentioned to him that she had decided where she was going yet? The thought was pushed aside as she looked over at him once more. "I happen to really like my fluffy red tail," she grinned at him. It was the climbing and four paws that sometimes still threw her off a bit.

You are Bread!