View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 03:23 AM   #23 (permalink)
Mohamed Sahnoun
Supreme Mugwump
Former Headmaster
Puffskein

Graduated
x10 x8

The grin on the girls' face made the man chuckle as he nodded his head at her. He certainly did see the resemblance in some of their features. As for personality, he only knew of Gaellen Tate from his portrait and he only knew Miss Tate based on what was in the girls' academic file and the opinions her professors had of her. As she went on to begin listing what ways she wanted to be like her father, Sahnoun's eyebrows rose, his eyes focused on the enthusiastic Gryffindor.

His head jerked to the side when an owl unexpectedly hooted and the girl's voice was overpowered by another voice. Eyes did not widen when the female voice of Mr. Blaise Bellaire's mother boomed around the room. He was taken aback, however. Firstly, the woman's approach was very unprofessional. Secondly, a child had been locked in a burning room? He was going to check the detention log immediately. Lastly, he was already looking through his schedule of times he would be available. He had a professor and a set of parents to gather for a meeting that could not be put off.

"She definitely didn't need to send a Howler of all tings," the Headmaster commented with a forced smile. "Do you suppose she dinks I'm deaf?"

Setting his jokes aside, the man then rose from his seat. "I don't mean to kick you out of mah office so suddenly, mah dear. However, I have an urgent matter to take care of at dis moment." The old man gave the girl a look of sincere apology and then gestured at the small plate on his desk. "Help yourself to some plantain chips before you go. And feel free to visit me again. Hopefully next time dere won't be any ... tumultuous interruptions."