View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 02:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

The sad thing about anything to do with food was that it disappeared rather quickly whenever Frankie was around. That piece of watermelon that was in his hand was no more, and he was forced to set the green scrap aside. He was tempted to grab himself another piece, but they were limited in number and he technically already ate more than his fair share of it. So he simply started unwrapping his wrap, Hady's still waiting for her in his lap whenever she wanted it.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, pretending that he was hurt by her comment, as he set the plastic aside. A smirk appeared on his face while he examined the contents of the wrap and then Hady. "I'm always careful." At least he was by Gryffindor standards. He hadn't died or poked an eye out yet, thank you very much.

Soon a napkin was right in front of his face. He was just about to take his first bite of that wrap of his too. Simultaneously, he grabbed the napkin with one hand and brought the other to his mouth so he could chomp down on that delicious wrap. While chewing, his eyebrows rose when Hady mentioned that he could give flying another try in here. He swallowed.

"I knew the setting of this room wasn't just a mere coincidence." He grinned. "You'll have to give your form another go too. I'm sure roaming around with a fluffy red tail takes some getting used to."