View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 01:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
The possibility that she had interrupted anything, or that he would have reacted badly to her interruption, hadn’t exactly occurred to Kendall until after she had made her comment. There was still enough of the Kendall from her Hogwarts years in her that she occasionally acted before she thought, but then this time wasn’t likely to end with her being hexed to the point of being comatose. She figured she had good enough reflexes that she could avoid a dart, anyway. Luckily that didn’t appear to be necessary, as he had turned in response to her compliment. “You’re welcome,” she replied with a grin, followed by a slight shrug. “Never tried, but I might be good at it?” She had practice with arrows anyway. Darts couldn’t be that different.

She had laughed at his comment about level five, anyhow. “Honestly? I just felt like exploring and ended up here.” She hadn’t felt like their level was stuffy. A lot of paperwork, maybe, but at least she could find the fun in it. She’d given him another grin at the introduction part, too. “Probably not. I don’t think Gidyun felt like he had to?” Not that she thought she was famous or anything, but then she didn’t recall many other metamorphmagi in the Ministry, let alone ones who preferred pink streaks in their hair. “Kendall.”

She had never played? Well that should change. He went over and collected the darts. Bringing them back to the starting spot. "Well come here and give it a try. Let's see what you can do." He smiled a bit towards her and reached his hand out to hand the darts to her. "All you have to do is focus on your aim and of course get it there." That was a given though. It was harder than it looked so he would see what she tried. Maybe he'd even help if she wanted it.

Exploring? He looked at her curiously, "How long have you been at the ministry?" Maybe she hadn't been there long and that was why she was exploring. Though he had been there a full year and hadn't been to all parts of the ministry, so it could possibly take years to explore. He nodded and looked back at the dart board. "Gidyun really feels we can handle ourselves it seems." He didn't even remember the last staff meeting they had. So it was nice to know the boss trusted his employees, either that or he just wasn't getting the memos.

"I like your hair Kendall"