View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 05:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
That was a shame. Ansley had been through his own share of breakups and he knew how hard they could be. It had to be even worse when there were children involved. "I'm sorry to hear that. Have you thought about marriage counseling?" Maybe that could help them work out some of their issues so that they could at least have a conversation. Maybe he wasn't the best person to talk to about this, but that was his advice.

He nodded at Julien's sentiments as the continued down the corridor. "They certainly left a gaping hole, didn't they?" Ansley didn't subscribe to anything mainstream, preferring some of the more grassroots publications, but he knew many people had relied on the Daily Prophet to get their news along with other services, such as finding flats to rent. "Oh, it's no imposition, really. And yes, it's just an offer for if things don't work out or if you don't find anything in the mean time. At least you will have a friend to stay with for a little while."

"Nothing too significant," he said in response to his summer plans. "I'll probably work on some of my own artwork." He hesitated a moment. "There's also a University art teaching position I have my eye on. I have an interview scheduled for summer."

"I've thought of many things, but getting her to sit down and talk seems to be the difficult part right now. Not that I blame her. It was all my fault and I should deal with the consequences now. " He made his bed and now he was going to lie in it. He now just needed to figure out what roof that would be under.

A friend, that was actually nice to hear right now. "Yes, I'm surprised it hasn't be restarted yet. You would think a paper that big would have by now. It seems very suspicious." There was nothing they could do about it though, so he was going to find a new paper to subscribe to. "Thank you, I will keep that offer in mind." He had to think of his kids as well, though it was more Juni since she was the youngest and still fully depended on them.

Hearing the last part he stopped and looked at his friend, "A new job? You are thinking about leaving?" With all the stress that he had been dealing with this term he would be lying if he said he hadn't thought about it himself.