View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 01:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Maybe it was the chocolate stash, but Kendall realized she hadn’t really gotten around to investigating much below her own level. Granted, she’d had to eat occasionally, but she hadn’t frequented the specialty area much. That very fact bothered her, since she liked to know everything she could about where she was. Besides, that could be important with her job too. The specialty area could accidentally get counterfeit items just as much as anyone else. Therefore, she needed to rectify the situation, and once she had finished up the paperwork she’d been working on, she had headed to the Atrium and the specialty area beyond.

The food court got pretty much ignored. That wasn’t important. She’d eaten chocolate while she’d been doing her paperwork after all. Instead, she followed the faint sound of something hitting a wall, finding herself in a break room that held all sorts of Muggle-type games. She’d glanced at them as she passed, curious to try some of them out sometime. It couldn’t be any more difficult than anything she’d done before now.

“You have good aim,” she observed, recognizing the other man in the room as someone she worked with. On the same level, anyway. Maybe not directly worked with.

He was just about to throw the next dart when a woman's voice caught his attention. Looking around he smiled at his coworker. Yes, he did know she worked in his department. He had seen her at meeting and around the floor. He smiled at her and then looked back to the dart board. Throwing the dart he made it close to the center. One of these days he would be getting it in the center.

Turning to focus on the woman that had spoke he gave a smile, "Hey, Thanks. It could be better, but I could agree it's not horrible. Do you play?" Maybe they could play a game or something. "Level five was getting a bit stuffy so thought I'd come here to breath some fresh air." He wondered if she was having the same problems or if she was here for another reason. "I don't think we have ever been officially introduced. I'm Warner."