Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 01:42 AM   #21 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Gabs! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Future play-dates were were being planned already and Gabby had no problems with it. Her husband wouldn't either, obviously. Alana was family and he had obviously known her for longer. She was happy at the thought of this happening. "If you asked me five years ago if I would ever have a kid I would have called you insane." Beyond that little false alarm the thought had never occurred to her until it had actually happened. "Oh, for sure. I'll miss you too but I'll be off until Valeria is a month old and of course you can come by the tent whenever." Even if it was before they came home since Aoife and Rory would be around.

"Yes, he does. I know I am lucky to have him." The most lucky woman in the world. Gabby couldn't put into words how much she loved him. "I didn't think it would but part of me was still scared that he would leave. But I did tell him a little past two months in." It had been hard working up to it but that was only because he meant so much to her. "Aoife is amazing. She's practically Archer's mother and will be Valeria's grandma." As Rory would be her grandpa obviously. Even if they didn't share blood they were still family. "That is very true. I am so glad that I won't be doing this alone." Well, besides Archer. Of course he would be there since this was his baby.

Gabby's remark said Alana into peels of soft laughter. "Really? I bet you're surprised at the way life turned out.'' It just went to show that one should expect the unexpected. "I'll be glad to come around whenever I can. I plan to spoil your baby with lots of toys.'' Lana had already bought a few, in fact. She was just waiting on the right moments to present them.

Lana smiled. "Just keep being honest like that and you two won't have to worry about anything.'' She honestly did love that about Gabby's and Archer's relationship. "Valeria will be so loved, Gabby. She has a big family who cares for her.'' And she hadn't even been born as yet. "We're here for you.'' Se loved Gabby. It was amazing how close they had become over a short period of time.

"Are you ready to go? I think it's getting a little chillier.''

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺