View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 01:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Oh good, he hadn't had dinner yet. Julien was not one to care much whether or not he ate alone, but he needed the advice of someone he trusted and this was a person he did trust. He needed all his ducks in a row and it was getting closer to the end of term. "Sure we can go together. I was just headed that way. Do you need to gather anything before we go?" He could never leave without everything in it's right place so he'd never let anyone else leave like that if they didn't want to.

"Yes, it... seems" He was not going to be able to admit this well. How as he admitting this, but it truly seemed this was going to be the way. He took a deep breath and waited for his friend to close his door. "I was wondering if you knew of any flats or houses that are for rent. I'm possibly looking to move this summer and was hoping to possibly have a place before we were done here." There he had finally said it. Lili wasn't speaking to him and as time got closer to the end of a term he was going to have to find a place to live. He wasn't going to be at the school all summer.
Ansley glanced behind him to look at the state of his office. Sure he had things on his desk, but it wasn't any big deal. He left things like that out all the time. Worse than that even sometimes. "Nah, I'm good," he said, stepping out into the hallway and shutting his door. They were just going down to the Great Hall anyway, but he was sure to cast a couple charms to make sure no one broke in again.

He turned back to Julien to give him his full attention, noting his hesitation. Oh. "Not able to work things out?" Well, that was kind of sad. Ansley himself had never been married and had no children of his own to relate, but he hated to see a family broken up. "Maybe some time away will help give you both some clarity so you can work things out." He would hope anyway. "I don't know of anything off-hand, but I can look a bit if you wanted. If you needed, you can stay at my flat for a little while while you looked or got back on your feet." Certainly not moving in permanently as he liked his own space, but he was willing to help out a friend in this way if needed.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line