View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 06:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
"Oh.. actually, no I hadn't.." Ansley glanced at his watch though he didn't really need to. His growling stomach told him that it was already about that time. "Did you want to walk down together? I am getting pretty hungry and should probably go get dinner myself."

He glanced back inside of his office. It could probably be left as is and not have to clean anything up just to go down to dinner. He would have to remember to lock up and make sure his wards were in order before he left. Not that he had anything too valuable here, but after his office was broken into, he wanted to make sure it was secure enough to not happen again. Turning back to the Charms professor, he gave him a curious look. "Oh.. sure. What can I do for you?" He had come to consider Julien to be a friend so he was sure he could grant him a favor.
Oh good, he hadn't had dinner yet. Julien was not one to care much whether or not he ate alone, but he needed the advice of someone he trusted and this was a person he did trust. He needed all his ducks in a row and it was getting closer to the end of term. "Sure we can go together. I was just headed that way. Do you need to gather anything before we go?" He could never leave without everything in it's right place so he'd never let anyone else leave like that if they didn't want to.

"Yes, it... seems" He was not going to be able to admit this well. How as he admitting this, but it truly seemed this was going to be the way. He took a deep breath and waited for his friend to close his door. "I was wondering if you knew of any flats or houses that are for rent. I'm possibly looking to move this summer and was hoping to possibly have a place before we were done here." There he had finally said it. Lili wasn't speaking to him and as time got closer to the end of a term he was going to have to find a place to live. He wasn't going to be at the school all summer.