View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 05:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

At first, she thought the wand might have been putting up resistance, but then it began all too clear the boy had no intention of letting the wand go. That....was not her concern, his wand was and she wouldn't let up. It moved closer--as did the boy--and her hand extended in anticipation. What she didn't expect was for Frankie to come tripping right over her, bringing him down to her level.

Ohai bud, welcome to the ground.

And look, he'd collected her wand for her, for the limited good it would do. Her wand was fiercely loyal to her as she was sure his was. It's flexibility left it unfavourable in many ways. Frankie's might have been the same. Consequently, his was slipped into her holster. She'd be wanting her own. No telling what cheap shot his might pull. The Auror wouldn't take that chance. Could have been Dogwood for all she knew and that sort didn't bend kindly to others.

"Protego!" Her shield spells were fairly new on her wandless magic practice agenda, consequently, she still couldn't non-verbally cast them. Something to work on.........eventually.

He'd only cast once though, and it was nothing tremendously shield shattering; the young woman had seen her wand cast a stronger confundo. She would have to move quickly. Alexa reached over and grabbed his feet, like she would if she was trying to pull herself up but really she'd cast a silent colloshoo on them. As if she were ready to climb onto him, Lex moved closer, silently adaero-ing bits of him to the floor as she went along.

Quick as that, the Auror got to her feet, casting an Expelliarmus at him, followed by "Stupefy!", a silent 'Aguamenti' which she followed with a "Glacius Duo!". Interchanging between verbals and nonverbals.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.