View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 11:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

THERE he was. It hadn't taken him very long to find her at all, which worked well for her. Waiting had never been her thing. Lex watched him get closer, watched him circle the clone. Were it not for the thinning of the smoke in some areas, his lack of footsteps might have kept him hidden but Alexa did spot him and she didn't let him out of her gaze for as much as she could help it. The young woman might have cast at him then and there but she was decidedly curious about what else he had up his sleeve and how he planned to best her next.

As it turned out, he was trying to disarm her. Lex could have deflected it but....what was the fun in that? Nah, Lex let it slip into the great unknown of smoke.

She didn't move an inch as the fire crackers went off--not even to retrieve her wand, all she DID do was cling to the clone and wait for it to die down. Poor thing took the one that flew straight forward dead on. It hardly had any uses after that. In fact, she would guess that it couldn't take another successful hit with the way it was already starting to disintegrate so, Lex let it go....wherever Frankie banished it to.

With that shield gone, there was absolutely no reason for her to stick around. That would have just been asking for it. Alexa hit the ground immediately and from there she rolled. The upside to having someone cast at you in rapid succession, was the difficulty some had changing the direction of their spells on a dime to follow a moving target.

From her new spot on the floor, Alexa looked up at the boy--or rather his silhouette that became all the more apparent after the bright light show just now. "You've taken my wand. How will I defend myself?" She asked offhandedly. "I'll need to find something else." There seemed no real urgency in her speech. As it turned out, her own wand hadn't fallen that far. She could sorta make it out just a little ways off--but that's not what held her attention. With a subtle gesture of her hand, Lex non-verbally threw an accio at the wand he was holding. On a larger scale, wandless magic was a little iffy for her but these took hardly any effort by now.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.