View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 05:12 AM   #60 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Lynley's sass was only making Archer smile more. He was ecstatic. "Well you might be surprised, do you like books? We have a library! Or... what do you like?" he asked. Fashion? "Gabby should show you her wardrobe sometime. Nothing shabby about that," he said with a wink. Nothing shabby at all. He even put his arm around her when she said thanks. "Thanks Lynley, wait until you see her. She'll melt your heart," yes even her cold heart. But really, it was good to see her here. He wanted to show off his daughter, and have people there to see Gabby. He laughed "It's okay, maybe you can splurge for my birthday then."

And there was his mother, Aoife. "This is Aoife, my mother," he said in introduction. Though the woman was not his biological mother, he couldn't actually remember anything about that woman. Aoife, for all intents and purposes, was his mother. He nodded at her as she spoke in their Irish language. "That would be the one," he said in reply. He shrugged "She and Gabby get along somehow..."

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move