View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 10:29 PM   #59 (permalink)
Hiraeth

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Default X3 <3
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

Aoife could scarcely tear her eyes from the foirfeacht that nestled in Gabby's arms. From her position behind the equally beautiful mother and her infatuated-son, Aoife smiled lovingly down at the lómhara Valeria, besotted by the little girl.

Her loving-gaze only faltered momentarily when the door flap of the house tent rippled, admitting an eerie-looking Jellyfish-patronus. Archer seemed to know whom it belonged to, seeing as he seemed to be talking with the chuairteoirí with some sort of familiarity. Aoife heard the words 'Auntie Lynley' and immediately realized who it was. Lynley Purcell, someone who Aoife knew Archer shared an. . . erm, less than pleasurable relationship with.

Aoife smiled warmly at the woman when Archer let her in, leaving Gabby's side to greet their guest. "Ya must be Lynley! Archer 'n Gabby 'ave been tellin' me all abouch ya." she told the woman with a grin, "Ha-ware-ya, dear?"

Ushering their chuairteoirí further into the tent, Aoife led her straight to Gabby and the beautiful Valeria, smiling softly at the mother. Aoife left them be, turning back towards where Archer stood. "I thought she was the one that apposed the pregnancy and your marriage?" She whispered to him in Gaeilge, smiling slightly as she saw that the woman bore gifts for Leria and Gabby.

SPOILER!!: Translation

Foirfeacht= perfection
Lómhara= precious
Chuairteoirí= visitor