View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 06:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Ansley was torn between cleaning up the disaster of his office and following the muddy splotches out his door to see if they would actually lead to the culprit. They did appear to be footprints after all. But he hadn't seen anyone when he walked here from just down the corridor so whoever it was probably was long gone. He couldn't rule out that it wasn't one of the poltergeists, they were nuisances, but he also wondered if it was a disgruntled student unhappy with a grade.

He was bent down, replacing some of the books on his shelf when a voice caused him to look up. "Kay.. hi." He gave her a grim smile as he straightened himself and stood back up. "I really don't know.. You didn't pass anyone on your way in, did you?" He hadn't seen anyone out in the corridor either, so it would be unlikely that she did. "But those poltergeists would be at the top of my list for possible suspects." He glanced to the mud as she gestured to it. "I did, but I wasn't sure if it was actually footprints or not." They were a little more splotchy than he would expect. "And I didn't pass anyone on my way in here... but I suppose we could and see where they lead?" What would it hurt?

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line