Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 01:45 AM   #19 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Gabs! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Well, the thought of play-dates with Alana was nice and Gabby knew that they would happen regardless of if there were more children or not. "That would be great. Maybe in a few years. Me and Archer can talk about it then." Seemed like the best idea for Gabby though of course she knew that things didn't always go according to plan. Whatever ended up happening she loved her family so much. "I know and I really appreciate it. We will definitely come by with Valeria quite a bit." Everyone should see their baby because she would be the cutest child in the world. "Well, it would be nice if you had another one." Usually Gabby didn't like children but when it came to her and Alana it was different.

Well, of course they were honest with each other. That was part of why their relationship was so successful. "I told him that I had been married when we met and he took that a lot better than I thought he would." Gabby had been worried that he might leave her but nope... he still loved her. "Oh, well it will be okay since there is Aoife to help me and Archer." They would deal with everything. Stannis wasn't going anywhere near the baby, however. "I hardly ever get nervous but I am about this. I appreciate that." Really, she did.

Alana nodded excitedly. For some reason, babies always excited her. Yes, she was still rather excited about Gabby's. "Yes, it'll definitely happen,'' she agreed and polished off her ice cream. "That would be great. You keep me company and I keep yours though I'll miss it when you have to go back to work.'' She vaguely wondered how long it was that Gabby was to be on maternity leave. "I'll surely have a chat with Dima about that.'' Alana giggled

"It's because he loves you,''
she explained wisely. "And vice versa. Neither of you cared about the others past which I think is very sweet.'' Aoife! "Yes, he'll be more than a great helpt to you. But don't worry. We're all there for you. You'll forget about that pain the minute you see her.'' It was true.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 07-13-2016 at 01:57 AM.