View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 09:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Milton was rarely in London. So rarely that when he did visit, he insisted on going to Diagon if only to experience Florean's ice cream. His partner was at Hogwarts and would be for a few more months. Maybe he'd pop in to Hogsmeade and tell Pauly-boy to meet him out there. He missed his white-haired man, okay?

He got his ice cream. Something simple, he didn't even really know what the person had given him. He had said, 'surprise me,' and thus far, he wished he would have picked on his own.

Because the flavor he was licking at tasted like a dog's foot after bath time. AKA, gross.

And then he remembered how much he hated being inside on nice days like today, so he stepped into the courtyard and squinted around, taking in the fresh air. The grapes were thriving back at home, at the Myers-Willingston Vineyard. Yeah, he thought he'd make his way over to Hogsmeade at some point. Sounded good.

He saw the woman nearby and gave her a quick wave before licking his ice cream with extreme concentration. Seriously, WAS this wet-dog-foot flavored?
Glancing up, Josephina chewed lightly on the end of her quill contemplating more of her goals and what she might want to accomplish. That was when she noticed a man standing there licking at his ice cream. How long had he been staring there and she did not know? Was he watching her? She supposed she ought to get used to paparazzi but still; she wasn't even minister and the campaign had barely begun.

Setting down her quill she waved back, deciding to not worry about stalkers. She was a Hufflepuff to the core, which meant friendliness for one. And loyalty. Not bravery, but she needed to brave now in approaching strange men... Because they might be her key to success. "Hi there... Do you have a moment for me to ask you some questions?" because they didn't really know one another and nonjudgmental feedback was key, as well.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.