View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 04:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art smiled happily at Miss Darcy who seemed to like his tea blend. "Oh, f-for Divination? Is that a subject you enjoy?" he asked. Tea readings could only come from that subject, surely?

Art widened his eyes in surprise at the doll touching her. "It DID?" he asked. "How v-very creepy!" The whole... doll and Miffy thing gave him the heebie jeebies, and he was glad the doll never popped into his office or.. worse, his sleeping area! Art let out a chuckle "I'm... well I'm s-sure there was, I just... can't think of anything too crazy. Although I was the cause for a lot of it," he said with another chuckle. "I was a bit of a... a daredevil in my younger days." He still did the occasionally silly thing, having a much higher confidence than coordination, which never helped.
Professor Newton's question made Esme smile. "Yes, I find it an interesting and fun class even though I know better than to take everything you read as gospel." To do so was pure silliness. But... it couldn't be ignored that Divination DID have accuracies. It just wasn't always the case. Plus reading about crystals was something that she actually enjoyed doing and that said a lot because she wasn't crazy about reading. "I also find Potions and Care of Magical Creatures interesting." Not just saying that because he taught Potions; nope, she really DID like the class. Charms was another favourite as well.

Yeeep, his expression and reaction was exactly the same way that she felt. "Yes, and I think I heard it giggling too - earlier." Around the time that Professor Draper had been given love potion. Was that something that everyone knew about by now? Esme didn't mention the incident because she wasn't sure. And... he had been a trouble maker? Now it was her turn to be shocked. "Really? What kinds of things did you get up to?" SHE WANTED TO HEAR STORIES.