View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 01:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Absolutely nothing wrong with being excited, Lynley Purcell, but when YOU of all people start hugging Employees, there was an amusing line to be drawn in the sand. "By all means, don't let me stop you." Lex replied, feigning a look of innocence before turning her attention to her former Ravenclaw of a friend.

"This will only count as a first installment if something absolutely brilliant happens in the worst sort of way." He knew what she meant, didn't he? If this turned out to be a dangerous mission as opposed to a walk through a dark hole in the ground, the Auror would be over the moon and absolutely ecstatic.

Her attention turned only to the Department Head as she began giving instructions. Splitting up, patronuses, lumos. Right. Got it. She was listening.

Lex flicked her own wand's lighting on and began down the tunnel with the others. "Abandoned tunnels make the perfect hiding places." She replied to Vickers' statement, not bothering to disguise the obvious appeal the idea held for her.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.