View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 02:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default H: 80, m: 58, f: 7
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero braced himself for the pain of whatever spell Vivian was going to throw at him to finish the duel, but to his surprise, nothing happened. All he could do was blink dumbly at the sound of her words. Did that mean she forgave him? Were they friends again? He hoped so because he had no idea what else to do to make it up to her!

He nodded solemnly. "Okay, if that's what you want..." He tried to walk across the room to get his wand, but the moment he tried to take a step, he fell sprawling face-first to the floor. Oh, yeah! The ropes from Vivian's incarcerous spell were still wrapped around his legs. He'd forgotten until just now...

Fiyero was glad the effects of the jelly fingers curse were starting to wear off as he fumbled with the ropes. Having the full use of one's fingers was always handy when trying to untie a knot. Now that he could move again, he crossed the room to retrieve his wand, returning to the exact spot where he'd been standing. "I promise I won't use any more mean spells on you," he said. "And if I start getting competitive again, use 'tarantallegra' on me!" he added with a small chuckle.

Fiyero drew his wands his mind searched for a nice harmless spell to use. Aha, he had an idea! "You ready?" he asked. He hesitated for a moment to give Vivian time to prepare. "Lumos!" there, that was a pretty safe spell, right? The bright light might make it hard to see for a few minutes, but it wouldn't actually hirt her, would it?

Text Cut: Points

Spells Cast: Lumos - creates a beam of light from the wand tip

Caster Points:
H: 0
M: -5
F: 0

Opponent Points:
H: -5
M: 0
F: 0
Additional affects: can be used to temporarily blind opponent

Directed at: Vivian Fairfield

Affected by Spells: None

Ending Points:
Dueler's Name: Fiyero Jones
H: 80-0=80
M: 58-5=53
F: 7-0=7

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...