View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 02:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Oh good, the others were beginning to arrive. If nothing else was clear, Alexa Cambridge was ready to go. Nothing ever got discovered standing at a dimly lit entrance and waiting around.

For the sake of not having her friend burst a blood vessel, Lex conceded to the 'Lynley' correction with a simple nod. If she had a galleon for every time she was told not to call her that, she would be rich...well...richer....or well...it wouldn't have made much difference to be honest so maybe it wasn't the best analogy. Anywho. "You'll have nothing to worry about with me here, though I confess something better jump at us even once or I'll be proper disappointed."

The Darwin fellow got an enthused nod out of her for his response. "That's the spirit!" As it was turning out to seem, the lot of them weren't snivelling pansies. She wouldn't have to carry any of them on her back or hold their hand the entire time. Brilliant! "I do hope at least half the rumours about this place are true."

AND THERE WAS VICKERS!! Ahem. Calm. Professional. Auror on the job. That's why she lunged at him (after Lynnie did) and locked him in a hug. "Vickers!" Funny how'd she'd forgotten the possibility of running into him here. "This'll be like that adventure you promised me that we never got around to--except I'm still waiting for that one." GRIN.

But also, Lex turned to the Department Head once more. "Who put what in your coffee and how long will these side effects last?" Because nice!Lynnie was funny only for a while, but an entire trip with her might prove bothersome.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.