View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 05:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

10. Engorgio

“What do you think, Asher?’’ Fourth year Rachel surveyed the mini Christmas tree she had asked her parents to send to make the dorm a little more festive. She has situated the tree on the night stand between hers and Haddie’s bed. She directed her attention to the ferret. “Too small?’’

When the ferret made its ferrety noises, the Ravenclaw nodded. “I think so too but we can fix that. Engorgio!’’ Rachel ceased the spell once she thought it had reached an appropriate height. “Is it better, Asher?’’ More ferrety noises as the animal hopped onto the night stand to examine the tree closer. It sniffed the branches and then chittered in Rachel’s direction.

The girl giggled. “I take it you approve. Well then, let’s get to decorating. Wouldn’t Haddie be pleased when she sees the tree?’’ Tiny ornaments raging from Father Christmases to brightly coloured and mostly pink balls to squares made to look like presents were hung. The final ornament was a medium size star that was added to the tree’s tip.

“Haddie will love this!’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 07-09-2016 at 02:50 AM.