View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 01:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default H:100, m: 100, f: 15
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero was excited for his second duel. Last time he hadn't had a proper chance to prove himself since his opponent had been a no-show; he hoped that wouldn't happen again! Then he saw his opponent was Vivian. Well, this was going to be interesting... certainly a change of pace from rescuing her from fake gytrashes!

"Good luck to you, too!" he said, giving the Slytherin a deep bow. He waved his wand in the shape of a Z and tried to do a cape twirl too, but that didn't work very well... without, you know, an actual cape.

The spell hit him right in the stomach. his fingers suddenly felt as if they'd been turned to goo, and he dropped his wand. Well played, Vivian... but he wasn't going down that easily! He tried to pick his wand back up, but his fingers went all wobbly and he dropped it again. Well, this just got a whole lot harder!

After several more failed tries, Fiyero finally managed to place his wand in between two fingers. It was awkward, but at least he could sort of hold it this way. He stood in front of Vivian, placing the palm of his other hand against his wand hand to keep it from wobbling too much. "Rictusempra!"

He hoped the spell wouldn't hurt her too badly. It was nothing personal; he was just trying to win!

Text Cut: Points

Spells Cast: Rictusempra - extreme ticklling charm

Caster Points:
H: 0
M: -5
F: 0

Opponent Points:
H: -7
M: -5
Additional effects: n/a

Directed at: Vivian Fairfield

Affected By Spells: Jelly Fingers Curse - causes victim's fingers to become unsteady, such that it's hard to grip objects

Caster Points:
H: 0
M: -7

Opponent Points:
H: -3
M: -7
F: -4
Additional effects: n/a

Ending Points:
Dueller's Name: Fiyero Jones
H: 100-3=97
M: 100-5-7= 88
F: 15-3=12

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...