View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 11:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Airey and Jae -__-
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
SPOILER!!: from outside

Sweet solstice.

If Mr. Song's words were not fabrications brought about by the effects of a love potion, the man's skin would have crawled right off the bone and down the hall to find a broom cupboard to hide in. Regardless...there were still little disgusting nuggets of information being delivered that he could have done without.

He did not share personal information with students and therefore expected the same sort of courtesy to be extended to him.

Love potion was not an excuse for...oh sweet solstice please just stop talking, Mr. Song. Please.

P L E A S E.

Temporary relief came when Art answered Paul's knock, grin still plastered across the astronomer's face. "Why don't you tell him why we are here, Mr. Song," Airey encouraged with a stiff nod of the head towards the boy. Because what better way to illustrate things than to hear it right from the source?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh View Post
Thank Merlin, the professor had finally answered his door. Jaemin was about ready to vibrate out of his skin with impatience. He bolted into the room after Airey, looking around every which way as if the answer to his needs would present itself with an ethereal glow. The dreamy look had not faded, and indeed seemed to be intensifying with every passing minute.

He could remember eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevery detail of their perfect, wonderful 💕kisses💕. And he was so ready to recount them to all of the professors. Every single one. So they would fully understand why he had to get there NOW.

"Professor Flamsteed said you would be able to get me to Beauxbatons," the small Slytherin supplied, looking at Airey for a moment before focusing on Professor Newton. "There's a 💕 beautiful, wonderful princess💕 waiting for me."

How could he possibly make Professor Newton understand why he had to hurry? Jaemin reached to touch the man's arm, giving it a tug. Help, Professor. Help. He had wasted soooooo much time.

"If I make 💕her💕 wait too long, 💕she💕 might not love me anymore." DID HE SEE. DID HE GET IT. He had to gooooo. "Please!"

💕Princess Sachiko💕 needed her Prince.

Ummm.

Um.

Paul had no words because he was just so very uncomfortable. And he wanted Art to get the bloody HINT that Jaemin Song was under the influence of a love potion--like pLEASE POTIONS MASTER, HELP THIS CHILD.

Because..........

This was quite bad O___O

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin