Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 04:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Employee:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

SPOILER!!: the very long post haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nc.Ap. View Post

It wasn't often that Kyle actually got to go out into DA and pretend like he was just a normal person. He was even sporting one of those hideously scratchy sweaters that he'd seen other people wear. It was far from his normal attire and didn't make him look nearly as b-a as he usually looked, but it covered up the scratches on his arms and that was all that he really cared about.

A small smirk played across Kyle's lips at the thought of how he had gotten said scratches: Those tunnels had trap-upon-trap, each one going of and digging into the skin of his arms as he crawled through. It wasn't the most dangerous job he had ever done, and certainly not the most painful one, but it did leave his with the scratches and a rather discoloured-looking bruise just under his left eye.

And since Kyle had done such an amazing job on that, he had specifically asked the goblins for today off, since his little sister had a show tonight, one she would not shut up about. But seeing as he still had a lot of time before he had to hear Gen's excessively dramatic rehearsal come to life, he decided that said time would be wisely spent at his favourite ice-cream shop.

He went up to the counter as soon as he walked in, money already out when he reached it. He gave the worker a small wink and gave them his order, Dragon Blood. Someone had once told him that his taste for the bloodier things was grossly weird, which Kyle supposed was true . . . since not everyone could really stand the taste of something else's blood.

As the employee set to work making his ice-cream, Kyle propped his elbows up against the counter, a small-smirk set on his lips as his eyes roamed over the patrons in the shop. . . until he saw her. Kyra. The smirk vanished almost as quickly as it had appeared. The sight of his now off-again girlfriend made his heart beat a little faster, whether it was in a good or a bad way, he didn't really know: The woman had always had that effect on him.

Taking his ice-cream from the employee, Kyle set his gaze onto her once more, wondering silently why she wasn't back in New York. Was she here for Gen's play as well? The girl had always been close, and since they were both WADA-queens, it was safe to say that that was most likely why she was here. Unless. . . nah. . .

He was going to talk to her. Kyle took a deep breath and tried replacing his smirk, acting as if her sudden appearance hadn't just flipped his stomach inside out. He strode towards the booth where she sat, intrigued by whatever was happening on her phone. Okay, just breath. . . "Kyra."
[/QUOTE]

Kyra could not take her eyes off her phone as she kept reading the text over AND OVER again. It was like a dream come true! She had a love/hate relationship with her agent, but she was sure after this little stunt, she might lover her a little more than she hated her. She read the text one more time, quietly to herself, with a big smile on her face, "Kyra, I got you that role as Belle." How did she do it? Kyra did not know, but she was not going to question it.

It was happening thought! Ms. Kyra Shae McDean was going to be the next Belle in Beauty and the Beast. HOW EXCITING.

Her attention got pulled away from her phone when she heard someone say her name, and she knew exactly whose voice that belonged to way before her green eyes were looking at her. Oh my.... She accidentally dropped her phone into her ice cream mostly out of pure shock when she took in Kyle's appearance. Nothing much changed really since that last time she saw him, but he was as handsome as she remembered him to be.

She needed to remember that they were off again right now and.... well, honestly, it hurt thinking that. She would never admit it out loud, but she felt happier when she was with him. Why did they break up? It seemed life always got in the way with her being in New York and him risking his life everyday at his job.

"Kyle." The only time that name had come out of her mouth was when she was asking Gen about him a few weeks ago. "I didn't think I would run into you here."

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.