Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 04:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Ice cream in the winter? Of course! Who in the world would say no to that? Crazy persons, maybe but certainly not Alana. Nor Gabby. Alana clutched her own ice cream as she followed her sister-in-law. She carefully slid onto the seat opposite with a laugh. "Oh, I don't think they will be enough for either of us but the second round is on me.'' She knew Gabby's eating habit by now.

"How's the baby? Healthy, I trust?''
Alana's eyes moved down to Gabby's rather huge belly. She didn't tell the other woman but Gabby looked as though she would burst at any second. She took a mouthful of her strawberry ice cream. Delicious as ever!
Alana was going to get her another ice cream cone? That was so nice of her. "With pickles, right?" Gabby didn't ALWAYS eat the ice cream with pickles, but it was a craving and it could be really bad sometimes. Yep, during some of the ice cream runs she had him do during the night there were pickles involved. Her poor husband looked more tired lately but then she got tired too. Things would only get worse after the baby arrived.

She could deal with being tired and so could Archer. "She is! Still moves though not as much as she did before, obviously." Right now she was moving a little. "She's kicking a little as we speak." It was a nice feeling though at first Gabby thought it weird. Now it was reassuring because it let her know that her baby was doing well. Of course the checkups helped with knowing that as well, but still...