View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 04:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default I feel you on the desk thing Paul #formerteacher
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Scarlett was still not a fan of Herbology, but Myers was like...awesome. Definitely one of her favorite professors. And she was totally NOT biased even though he was her head of house. He somehow made an extremely dull subject very interesting and she was thankful for that.

Although as soon as she stepped into the greenhouses, she was thinking of retracting that thought.

IT WAS SO LOUD! What was happening?! Scarlett blinked and had to take a few seconds to figure out where that sound was coming from, but as soon as she did, she let out a giggle. This was going to be INTERESTING, that was for sure. Especially with the way he was dressed. She recognized who he was supposed to be, having read the Muggle story a few times in her dad's shop - but what did the Mad Hatter have to do with the honking daffodils exactly?

"Hey Professor Myers!"
she cried over the honking, unsure if he actually heard her or not. She placed her things at a desk, then walked up and took a daffodil as instructed.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid