Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 04:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Gabby! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Chocolate ice cream with loads of pickles in hand, Gabby made her way towards one of the booths in the corner. Her and Alana were having another meet up, and the weather was too cold to eat outside (obviously), so they were sticking to indoors. Not a problem to her, because on top of wanting to stay warm there was the fact that her stomach was rather big at this point. Heels had been out of the question for some time because they made her back ache, but she was comfortable right now.

With a bit of difficulty, she managed to take a seat and get comfortable. "I hope this is enough ice cream for me but probably not," she said with a small laugh.

Ice cream in the winter? Of course! Who in the world would say no to that? Crazy persons, maybe but certainly not Alana. Nor Gabby. Alana clutched her own ice cream as she followed her sister-in-law. She carefully slid onto the seat opposite with a laugh. "Oh, I don't think they will be enough for either of us but the second round is on me.'' She knew Gabby's eating habit by now.

"How's the baby? Healthy, I trust?''
Alana's eyes moved down to Gabby's rather huge belly. She didn't tell the other woman but Gabby looked as though she would burst at any second. She took a mouthful of her strawberry ice cream. Delicious as ever!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺