View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 11:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default *fashionably late* Hai DMT PEEPS!
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

More eye rolling from Lynley Purcell. One day, her eyes were going to roll right out of her head, she just knew it. But it wouldn't be her fault--OH HO HO, NO--it was everyone else's for being absolutely ridiculous 98% of the time. Why couldn't people be normal? Be behaved? Or at least civilized? "No. I'm your boss. Not him." Sigh. This one...was going to be a handful.

She didn't even want to know his business. Not at all. So no comments here.

Regardless of whether he wanted to wear a monkey-costume or an actual suit, Lynley waved her hand at him. "A suit isn't necessary for everyday work, child," she said condescendingly, her tone...sharp. "Just not JEANS." Because NO.

"I can tell. You have a lot to learn," she glared at him. "Don't be late tomorrow. You're on my list, Mr. Stark," she brushed past him roughly.

List of death NBD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nc.Ap. View Post
[color="#65947d"]
Did she seriously just come here to criticize his jeans, call him a child, threaten him with some list and then just SHOVE right past him??!!

With a frustrated sign, Archer watched his new 'boss' walk away, a little bit pleased to see her go. But their first meeting only proved what he was dreading the most, that this job was going to suck, suck majorly.

He turned back to Emmalee and gave her a small smile, "Thanks for the, um, stuff I guess." Much appreciated. It would be even more appreciated if you could forget what just happened here. . . He was about to walk away (hopefully to find some kind of bar), when another man appeared at the table asking him for the IDs. Newbie too. This one was smarter about his clothing choice, which made Archer feel even more foolish about this whole ordeal. "Uhm yeah. Just give Emmalee over here your name and she'll get it for you." He included his head towards the woman when he spoke, in case this bloke couldn't figure out who Emmalee was.

"If you're working in Transport, you'll be pleased to hear that the boss will love your clothes. And just a heads up if you are, she has a thing against jeans and people breathing in her general-direction." Archer envied him if he worked in Accidents, cause that boss seemed cool as hell. . .

She was definitely note late to this thing; everyone else was simply early! Besides, she was now considered a "returning employee" having survived ONE WHOLE year of working at the Ministry, to which Chloe was thrilled about. The ginger may have even went a little overboard for the occasion with purchasing a new dress and new shoes, but hey, she had money now and felt good!

Approaching over to the goodie bag table first, the nineteen year old stopped just before reaching the table to pick up her bag of freebies as she spotted him. Her former housemate and partner-in-crime. And was he really seriously wearing JEANS?!? She knew he was planning on taking a year off after Hogwarts, but she didn't realize the year had given her friend such a LAID BACK attitude. LIKE more than ever.

"Evening Ms Purcell," Chloe greeted like the shining employee that was. She then turned toward Archer. "Archer Stark. Follow me." Because was she was totally going to march his bottom right out of the room and transfigure his attire into something appropriate. Magic was a wonderful invention.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.