View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 07:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hiraeth

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

SPOILER!!: HAAAAALLPPPP

Pfffft. "You obviously haven't lived here long ago," she said dryly. "It's just I being stiff about this. I assure you, the Accidents head would be delighted with your jeans." Where was Aron anyways? Hadn't she just seen him a few seconds----ah! There he was! She gave him a small wave before turning back to her....lovely employee.

"Purple is our department's color. Don't gripe about it, I didn't pick it," she snipped. It was a lovely shade of purple anyways...she liked it! Humph. "And call me Lynley, not...boss lady." As much as she liked the title and all...just....Lynley would suffice. "I would really rather not you see in a monkey suit..ever..." Merlin, this kid was dense. "Just make sure you come tomorrow looking NORMAL, if you will. Merlin. How old are you again? Nineteen?" she wanted to guess younger but knew that was IMPOSSIBLE so...

Well, he hadn't, cause he till had his accent and all. "No, I haven't. We moved here when I was ten, so only about nine-ish years." But he had to live in a castle that almost only consisted of Brits, so he knew a thing or two about them. . . and his sister was basically growing up as one. He still couldn't see what the bring problem with his jeans was, they didn't look that unprofessional, did they? "Can my attire be judged by them instead then?" #sarcasticsmile. Archer turned his head towards where his boss was waving, spotting a dude that was actually wearing a suit. . . pffttt.

Archer snorted again and shook his bag slightly, "It reminds me too much of Potion for Dreamless Sleep. . . and it's not a fond memory." The Healers had prescribed it to his father after his mother's death, to stop the nightmares, but the side-effects were anything but pretty. . . but anywayyy, this wasn't the place to dwell on those thoughts. . .

Archer stared blankly at the woman for a second before giving a little snort of laughter, "You do know that it isn't an actual monkey-suit, right?" Merlin, was she serious? "It's a term used for a suit. . . cause it's super uncomfortable and makes a guy look like a chi- you know what, nevermind. . . " Clearly she had never heard of the term before. . . and Archer wasn't even going to try and explain it to her. "Will do, Boss La- Lynley. . . jip, just turned nineteen in December." What his age had to do with it, he didn't really know. . . cause he wasn't into older ladies if that's what she was trying to figure out. . .