View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 02:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default Waving at Aron!
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Archer pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nc.Ap. View Post
SPOILER!!: Mama Lyn :3

Lynley would enjoy this minnow, wouldn't she? A smirk curling across her face, she grabbed a goody-bag (one for her department) and quirked an eyebrow. "You didn't think an orientation--one the night before our first day back at work tomorrow--would require something nicer than jeans?" she asked, holding the bag to her stomach.

She was amused but also...kid, really? Lynley felt like she sort of had an obligation to take him under her wing. Or at least to...push him out of the nest a little. Maybe he'd fly.

"Yes, nice to see you, too, Emmalee. You're looking as radiant as ever." You were supposed to tell mothers these things, right? Or was that expectant mothers >.> She'd probably been reading too many magazines in preparation for Gabby's foolish pregnancy and...all that motherhood stuff.

Ugh.

Lynley wrinkled her nose just thinking about it.

Archer was momentarily (and thankfully) distracted from his new boss' presence when the woman, Emmalee, handed him his temp. ID and his bag-thing. He proceeded to open said bag, rummaging and nodding through Mrs. Purcell's disgusted-sounding question about his jeans, which he was going to choose to ignore. "I just think that you Brits are too stiff when it comes to things like this." Back in Manhattan he could have walked around with jeans sagging to his ankles and no one would have blinked an eye. Eyes still downcast to the contents on his baggie, Archer gave a little snort and pulled out the cup. "Purple?" Oh well.

He dropped the cup back into the bag, hopping that it wouldn't break into a billion pieces, and turned his attention back to Mrs. Purcell. "Tell you what, Boss Lady, if I get to keep my job. . . then I'll wear a special monkey-suit tomorrow, just for you." Smirk. That would hopefully satisfy the woman . . . but then again, he didn't even know where his job would take him and he really didn't want to ruin his suit. She'd probably send him down into a sewer to get a missing portkey. . . hmmm.

Why she was wrinkling her nose, Archer didn't know. He was the one that was going to be diving in poo-water, so that should have been his expression. . .

Pfffft. "You obviously haven't lived here long ago," she said dryly. "It's just I being stiff about this. I assure you, the Accidents head would be delighted with your jeans." Where was Aron anyways? Hadn't she just seen him a few seconds----ah! There he was! She gave him a small wave before turning back to her....lovely employee.

"Purple is our department's color. Don't gripe about it, I didn't pick it," she snipped. It was a lovely shade of purple anyways...she liked it! Humph. "And call me Lynley, not...boss lady." As much as she liked the title and all...just....Lynley would suffice. "I would really rather not you see in a monkey suit..ever..." Merlin, this kid was dense. "Just make sure you come tomorrow looking NORMAL, if you will. Merlin. How old are you again? Nineteen?" she wanted to guess younger but knew that was IMPOSSIBLE so...

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin