View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 04:33 AM   #23 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Seemed like she'd gotten the bag out of her hands just in time. It wasn't that Nicky was at all squeamish or uncomfortable around creatures - quite the contrary - but this one had disturbed her nap and her possessions and she had patience for neither and wanted it off her hands as quickly as possible.

"Well, even if it's not yours, you're the one to deal with it," she said, as if trying to explain the logic of her arrival was tedious. "I did say that, yes," she answered, clearly feeling like she'd spent far too much time here already. "Under my bed and rummaging through my things. While I was sleeping." She gestured to the obvious not outdoor attire she was wearing: yoga pants and one of Tali's sweatshirts.

She rolled her eyes as the creature clawed at the teacher. "Can I go?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niffler View Post
As soon as its little feet leapt from the adult human, it.......was frozen.

Immobilized.

The niffler didn't understand or know the concept of that, but its eyes widened in fear as it happened.

HE JUST WANTED A SHINY??????

Honestly, if James had a say he'd request that Paul Myers be the one to deal with the niffler invasion. Not because the hippy herbologist would do a better job, but because it'd be funny to watch him try. Though unfortunately, the mayhem did fall under James' particular department...... Unless he could actually prove these ones came from the forrest because then he could make an argument to throw them over at Justin. And that sounded like the perfect plan.

James stayed silent for a moment, considering the new information regarding the creature. "Take two points for taking part in getting him back home," Or... something like that. Though her sour attitude revealed that she probably was intending on helping in the first place. Eh, this could help balance out all the points he kept taking away from students. That way the rest of staff could stop complaining.

James cradled the niffler in his arms, nodding at the student in his office. "If there aren't any other pressing issues," then yes. By all means, please do.

You are Lemon!