View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 10:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hiraeth

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

SPOILER!!: O__o

Lynley recognized this one. Since all job applications did require a photo...yeah. This one of her new ones. Named Archer. Also.

He was wearing jeans.

Jeans.

JEANS.

AT THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC ORIENTATION.

Lynley wasted no time in marching up to Mr. Stark with a CLACK of her heels, nodding at Emmalee in acknowledgement before clearing her throat. "Hello there, Mr. Stark. I'm your new boss, Lynley Purcell." She held out her hand for him to shake. "And I highly suggest you throw all jeans out of your wardrobe if you want to continue having a job with me."

That was dramatic. Lynley knew it was dramatic. She laughed.

MUahahahahaha.

Before the woman could even answer him, however. he heard the very loud clacking of heels coming from behind him. What? Had he already done something wrong? Archer wasn't sure whether or not to pass the blame to Chloe or to take it upon himself. . . and since the first wasn't here, he was the only one to blame. . . as usual. He had to remind himself, however, that this wasn't Hogwarts and this crazy-person clacking towards him wasn't Airey Flamsteed or Murdoch.

But she was apparently his boss, which wasn't better or worse in his opinion. He plastered another smirk onto his face and took her hand, "It's nice to officially meet you, Ms. Purce-" Wait what. . . throw out all his jeans? Archer dropped the woman's hand and glanced down at his attire, "I didn't know that it was illegal to wear jeans now. . . I didn't get the memo on the dress-code." Smile. He was going to keep his comments to himself for now, there were a lot of things that he wanted to say instead of that. But being unchivalrous to one's boss would be frowned upon. . .

-___- Ugghhh. . .

And now she was laughing. . . for some bizarre reason.

Archer was already regretting this whole job-thing. . . but it was too late now. . .