View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 03:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: nicky&niffler the double threat
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
"I found it rummaging under my bed and petrified it," she explained as she entered. She waited for him to close the door before thrusting the now twitching bag into his hand. She did not want to be holding it if the thing scratched through, no thank you.

"Maybe you misplaced some? There were others I didn't catch." There was a slight tone of sarcasm in her voice, as she'd come to believe that few, if any, of the teachers here were wholly competent. Draper hadn't disappointed her yet, but since she had to go do an inventory of all her jewelry, maybe that opinion was going to change.

In all of this, she never once mentioned what was in the bag, preferring to watch his reaction as he peeked.

"If there's a spell I can cast around my bed to keep creatures away, I'd be most interested."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niffler View Post
Twitch

Another twitch

The niffler suddenly cried out from within the bag, since it was dark and SO SO SO SCARY IN HERE, HUMANS! Its little nose sniffed around until it found the opening up top and popped out, digging its claws into the adult!human's chest in fear, whining slightly. Being petrified had been no fun, no fun at all!

WAIT WAS THAT A SHINY?!?!?!?!?

The niffler did its best to leap off of the man's chest.

James quickly closed the door behind the girl, knowing very well that whatever was in that bag didn't want to stay in there for much longer. And now he was holding the bag. J o y. Still the young Ravenclaw had yet to mention exactly what she had managed to petrify, but already James had a few guesses. If it was what the others had complained about... Then he was very well aware of what creature he was holding. That coupled with some context clues and... He was almost positive.

"Although your concern is appreciated, this one doesn't belong to me," her sarcasm, noted. "You say you found this one in your dorm?" As for a kind of repelling spell.. Doesn't exist but-- And just then he felt a few more twitches coming from inside the bag. On that note, he reached into his pocket with one hand while he held the bag against his body with the other which in hindsight was probably a bad move because... It was out.

James wasn't at all surprised to see what it was either. Bloody nifflers. Of course. "Agh," did it really need to CLAW at him? Did it, REALLY? "Sorry about this," poor idiot was just frightened but James couldn't let him go nuts in his office. "Immobulus!"

You are Lemon!