View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 04:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Honestly, the most recent strange occurrences didn't even strike him as the least bit odd. If there's one thing James Draper remembered from his own Hogwarts years, it was that this place brewed insanity. It was thoughts like this that kept him from turning into a fool like Poncho Paul or that Airehead Flamsteed. They had just been cooped up here for far too long trying to convince themselves that this school was normal.

Having just brewed himself a cup of tea, the man went to sit at his desk to enjoy it when... A knock. Of course. Every time. Could he not even have a single moment to himself? Of course not. That would be asking for too much. Reluctantly he walked over to the door and opened it. "Miss Iv--" What in the name of Merlin was happing inside of the girl's bag, "In," so he could close the door and get an explanation. His eyes were locked on the bag.

OOC: Come in
"I found it rummaging under my bed and petrified it," she explained as she entered. She waited for him to close the door before thrusting the now twitching bag into his hand. She did not want to be holding it if the thing scratched through, no thank you.

"Maybe you misplaced some? There were others I didn't catch." There was a slight tone of sarcasm in her voice, as she'd come to believe that few, if any, of the teachers here were wholly competent. Draper hadn't disappointed her yet, but since she had to go do an inventory of all her jewelry, maybe that opinion was going to change.

In all of this, she never once mentioned what was in the bag, preferring to watch his reaction as he peeked.

"If there's a spell I can cast around my bed to keep creatures away, I'd be most interested."

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time

Last edited by AmbiguouslyMe; 06-12-2016 at 04:21 AM. Reason: continuing from waiting area