View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 12:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

His only solace in all this chaos was that his quill and notepad floated too high to be massacred by the destructive little things. If only the same could be said for his watch. Not exactly what he signed up for when he'd followed the noise.

And while he could agree Frankie's method was more fun, he didn't think the Headmaster would like to know they allowed these things to trash the office further in the name of a good time. Luckily he would never have to be the one explaining this. Blaise all but crawled backwards when one of the creatures bared their teeth at him (or rather is watch but hello, watch still attached to wrist).

"On it, Headmaster!" Locking the door, right, he could do that. Somehow the boy managed to get to his feet, amazed by the limited resistance that must have come from his Prefect casting that spell at the ones surrounding him. Even if not immobilized, it still gave the boy a chance to make for the door.

Unfortunately, they weren't the only ones holding the large, wooden structure in mind. Just as the boy grabbed hold of the knob, he saw a hoard of nifflers barreling toward the exit and just as quickly, they were gone. "What...even....?"

Blaise turned to the two, hoping one would offer some explanation because...........seriously WHAT??

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.