View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The class had gone well enough--as well as Charms could go anyway and by all indications even the little 'activity' was easily managed. By all accounts Blaise Bellaire was winning. The only downside was having the man tell him he had to come see him in his office. After dinner? No thanks. Blaise was here BEFORE the last meal of the day; half an hour early to be exact. The way he saw it, with both needing to get down to the Great Hall in a bit, there was no way the Professor could keep him here long.

Wand in its holster, the boy made his way to the seating area. He had to admit, the wand in his holster felt odd. It wasn't something he was used to and the boy didn't know what to make of it.

This wouldn't be happening often. Nope.

Standing there, the idea came to simply take a seat and wait til dinner. If he didn't knock, the man would never know he was out here. When the time came, he could simply leave. No one could say he hadn't shown up, it would be the Professor that didn't receive him.

The thought was quickly discarded as he realized the man would only set another 'meeting' so reluctantly he knocked.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.