View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 12:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art smiled, happy for the company, the cookies, and that a student apparently enjoyed tea. "I uhh I vote the relax blend. Yes?" He looked towards her. Such a tea might be good for students. Nothing potent enough to put anyone to sleep, but a nice mixture of herbs and dried fruit to calm the mind and body.

"How have you found the term so far?" he asked Miss Darcy as he pottered around with the teapot and boiling water.
Relax blend? That was one that Esme had never tried before but she was totally game for it. Nothing wrong with feeling relaxed, right? And every once in a while she drank sleepytime tea when her mind wouldn't settle at night. Of course that was harder to do at Hogwarts when there was a curfew. Still... it DID help whenever she had it. "Sure thing!" She was already rather at ease but there was no way that she would ever say no to feeling more comfortable. At least it wasn't something that would put her to sleep in his office because yeah... Professor Newton was really nice but she didn't think that he would want that.

She watched him set about brewing the tea, hoping that it wouldn't take too long though she would be patient for it; he was being nice just offering it to her when he didn't even have to. "Very good so far. How are you finding it, sir?" Because he experienced the term just as much as she did even though he wasn't a student. "Hoping that nothing crazy happens but I find probably will." Esme laughed. It always got crazy at Hogwarts.