View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 03:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
This was a store Henry had never been in. Was it new? No, it certainly didn't look new by the dust on the shelves he immediately noticed as he walked in. He must have just overlooked it when he was here before. It looked cool though and he started to wander the aisles to see what all he could find.

He hadn't been in the store too long when he spotted someone he knew. "Griffin, hi!" Henry gave the boy a grin as he approached. "What are you getting in here, anything cool?" Maybe he should start thinking about Christmas presents too while he was here. But was there anything good for that type of gift here?
As he looked at the cauldron kits he heard the door open but didn't think anything of it. Hmm, did he really want one of these or not. He was deciding on not when he heard his name and looked to see Henry coming in. "Oh hey!" Holding up the cauldron kit and shook his head, "Not yet. Was just looking at these, but I think I'm good without one. I was kind of looking for some gifts maybe. Start my Christmas shopping." It was time to do that and stuff.

"What you doing in here?"

Dumb question Griffin, shopping of course!

"I mean, you looking for Christmas too or just yourself?" Trying to save himself he thought he was doing a horrible job, so he let his eyes go back to the shelves. "I have a little sister that I think I might try to find something here for. " Did they even make things for little girls in here?