View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 03:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

More of Lynley acting like her mother. Gabby found it rather funny. Though she did appreciate the concern in a way, she was a grown woman and could take care of herself. "I stopped apparating as soon as I found out that I was pregnant. That's why we're staying at the place in London that Archer inherited from his parents; we thought it was best for our baby." Neither of them had really WANTED to stay in the house, however. "Of course we are still living in the magical tent, though it's now in the backyard." Ignoring the fact that she hadn't told Lynley about the housing situation when the invitation to come over could be made. It could be a lot of fun to mess with people and the image of Lynley seeing the tent for the first time would have had her in hysterics. Shame it never got to happen.

Amused eyeroll. "I'm sure if you were pregnant you would be wanting things like ice cream and pickles too." JUST SAYING. Of course she couldn't imagine her boss pregnant but things happened. And even if they DIDN'T happen... well, that didn't make her any less correct. Pregnancy cravings could be weird. Period. "Better make that a big cone too. I don't want only two scoops." Otherwise said ice cream was being dumped on her friend's head.

More eye rolling. Someone was set in her ways and not willing to change her opinion. Typical Lynley. Gabby bit her tongue to keep herself from saying something totally rude. The temptation to lash out was real but she was not going to stoop to that level. She was going to be the better person. She was also going to get that free ice cream cone because HUNGRY. "Well, are you at least happy for me? Even if you think Archer is way too old for me and making me move too fast?" Neither of those things were true and Lynley was going to find out for herself soon enough. Then she would be asking for forgiveness.