View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 11:22 PM   #44 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Text Cut: Edina & Henry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edina Fairbairn View Post
SPOILER!!: Jenna and Henry

"Wonderful. I am always suspicious of anyone who dislikes cats. Those are shifty persons.'' Edina had lowered her voice while saying this. Truffles meowed in her arms when scratched. "I can trust you. Truffles can trust you. All my cats can trust you.'' The snow white kitty was handed over as the cat meowed even more and tried to paw at the girl's nose.

Edina decided she would go see what her other kitties and customers were up to and if her customers needed any help. She got side tracked by another one of her kitties and a boy. "Now now. Have you been wandering outside again, Tinker?'' Edina gave a tinkling laugh. "Yes he is one of mine. Truffles and Tinker are actually best friends. Do you like cats too, young man?''
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
SPOILER!!: Jenna and Shopkeep

The cat in his arms, though purring and rather complacent just a moment before, got very squirmy all of a sudden and threatened to jump. Henry would have put him down, but he wanted to make sure he was safe first, and that it was okay for him to be in this store.

The girl he had approached said that the cat didn't belong to her so he next looked to the shopkeeper as the girl then posed the question to her. And she seemed to know this cat as she called him by name. "Tinker? Oh good, I'd hate for a cat to be lost." He let Tinker jump out of his arms and go over to the girl and weave through her legs. "I think he likes you," he said with a chuckle, smiling at the girl.

Henry glanced back at the shopkeeper lady as she addressed him. "Oh, yeah, I love cats. I have a kneazle." And they were just like cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edina Fairbairn View Post

"All my beauties love to stay indoors or would wander around then come back in but not my Tinker. He's different. He likes being outside and more often than not he would get lost.''
Edina had long told herself to keep a closer eye on him but he had slipped away today. "I have a shrewd suspicion he is overly fond of humans so when it gets quiet in the shop he gets away.'' Edina laughed throatily as the cat moved for the girl. "I had a kneazle,'' the old woman continued. "She died. I never did find out how. One night he was frisking about and the next morning...'' Tears welled up in Edina's eyes. The kneazle was still missed.

Jenna nodded. "Agreed." People who didn't like cats - or animals in general really - weren't to be trusted. It just wasn't right. And her smiled widened when the woman said she and her cats trusted her. It felt like the highest honor to be trusted by animals and someone who clearly cared very much for them.

She held Truffles carefully and laughed a little as the adorable kitty tried to paw at her nose. "Having fun?"

And thankfully, it appeared the cat the boy had found did indeed belong to the shopkeeper. And now the cat was around her legs. D'aww. "I like him too." And she liked this boy too. He seemed like a good kid, taking care of Tinker like that.

Her heart broke when the shopkeeper mentioned her kneazle though. "I'm so sorry for your loss." She knew how hard it was when a beloved pet passed away. It felt just as devastating as losing a human loved one.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger