View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 08:54 PM   #42 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Jenna and Shopkeep
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
It was usually better to wait for a cat to come to you rather than force them to let you near them, so Jenna remained where she was, watching them intently and not noticing the woman appear next to her until she spoke.

"Oh! Oh, yes, I love cats," she replied, her eyes lighting up when she saw the cat in the shopkeeper's arms. "I love animals in general really." Cats were certainly among her favorites though. And Truffles seemed like an absolute sweetheart. "Hello, Truffles," she greeted the cat, smiling and gently scratching Truffles' head. Her attention returned to the woman at what she offered next though, and her smile widened. "I would love to hold her!"

This was easily becoming her favorite shop in Hogsmeade. More shops ought to have adorable animals hanging around.

And then a younger boy appeared, also holding a cat from outside. She smiled and shook her head. "I haven't lost one. Is he yours?" She looked back at the shopkeeper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edina Fairbairn View Post

"Wonderful. I am always suspicious of anyone who dislikes cats. Those are shifty persons.'' Edina had lowered her voice while saying this. Truffles meowed in her arms when scratched. "I can trust you. Truffles can trust you. All my cats can trust you.'' The snow white kitty was handed over as the cat meowed even more and tried to paw at the girl's nose.

Edina decided she would go see what her other kitties and customers were up to and if her customers needed any help. She got side tracked by another one of her kitties and a boy. "Now now. Have you been wandering outside again, Tinker?'' Edina gave a tinkling laugh. "Yes he is one of mine. Truffles and Tinker are actually best friends. Do you like cats too, young man?''
The cat in his arms, though purring and rather complacent just a moment before, got very squirmy all of a sudden and threatened to jump. Henry would have put him down, but he wanted to make sure he was safe first, and that it was okay for him to be in this store.

The girl he had approached said that the cat didn't belong to her so he next looked to the shopkeeper as the girl then posed the question to her. And she seemed to know this cat as she called him by name. "Tinker? Oh good, I'd hate for a cat to be lost." He let Tinker jump out of his arms and go over to the girl and weave through her legs. "I think he likes you," he said with a chuckle, smiling at the girl.

Henry glanced back at the shopkeeper lady as she addressed him. "Oh, yeah, I love cats. I have a kneazle." And they were just like cats.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line