View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 03:31 PM   #41 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero was excited to be in Hogsmeade today. He didn't get to come here very often with his mom since Diagon Alley was much closer to home, and this was his first trip as a Hogwarts student. He was especially glad that the rumor his cousin told him about first years not getting to go hadn't been true! He blinked a few times, peering inside Scrivenshaft's. Whoa... look at all the kitties! Was this a quill shop with a bunch of cats running around or a cat shop with lots of writing supplies piled up?

He definitely needed some new quills. All but one of the ones he had at the start of the term were now lost or broken. He must go through quills faster than anyone else at Hogwarts! After perusing the display for a few minutes, he decided to get an everlasting quill... or three. Here's hoping these quills would live up to their name! As he picked up a quill, the cat who had been sitting nonchalantly on the shelf batted at it; he laughed. That's not a toy, crazy cat!

Fiyero's blond head whipped around suddenly as something on the shelf behind him caught his eye. Wait, was that a Gryffindor scrapbook? He could use one of those! He was running out of places to put all the photos he'd taken since the start of the term. He started to pick up a scrapbook, only to find another cat, this time a particularly fat one, sleeping on top of the stack. "Wake up, kitty!" he said. "I need one of those..."

The cat just blinked at him a couple of times before flopping onto its back with an expectant meow. This cat must be a real ham, Fiyero thought, just like mom's. Was he allowed to pet the cats? He assumed so since he'd seen other people doing it. He gave the cat a little tickle under its chin, and it purred contentedly.

Boy, Ariel would love this shop! Fiyero's thoughts turned to his little sister. It was a shame she wasn't here... she loved cats, and she'd been so disappointed when he left for Hogwarts without her. An idea suddenly occurred to him. If Ariel couldn't come to the cats, maybe there was a way the cats could come to Ariel! With one hand still on the cat he was petting, he waved to the shopkeeper. "Miss Shopkeeper?" he said, a little embarassed that he didn't know her name. "Would it be alright if I take a few photos of the cats?" He held up his camera. "It's for my sister... she loves cats and doesn't get to come to Hogsmeade very often." He really hoped she'd say yes!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...