View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 12:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

invest in an owl? Gabby supposed that was a good idea... "I haven't had an owl since Hogwarts though sometimes I suppose it would be a good idea. Especially since we travel a lot." Obviously they weren't right now because she was pregnant but yeah. This baby would be coming out eventually and they would be back to the nomadic lifestyle soon enough. But whatever because Lynley was looking at the ice cream menu. "I want chocolate with pickles." The one hadn't been enough and she was HUNGRY.

"We looked at an Italian name book and that was the one that we ended up choosing." Of course if Archer had his heart set on a non-Italian name Gabby would have considered it but as things were they were both really happy about Valeria. At the moment she wasn't happy, however. No, now she was FROWNING. "He is not high and mighty. He is very laid back. When has he acted like he was better than you? If it's what he told you after the announcement, he only said that because I was really upset." Typical Lynley to take something like that as a slight. Ugh. "He doesn't like how you've been treating me lately." If Lynley hadn't started ignoring her there wouldn't have been an issue in the first place.