View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 10:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

The boy froze at his name, unaware he'd been followed in the first place. It was only seconds later when he realized the voice did not in fact belong to a Professor that he finally allowed himself to breathe. Not in trouble...not really anyway. It was only his Prefect and as the boy could clearly see, this was NOT his fault. Phew. A witness. Always important to have one in case no one believed his embellishing quill.

Blaise stood...watching Frankie dive for the Niffler....which...was something HE would do and not what he expected of the Sixth Year at all.

"Mate, what're you doing? Draw your wand and freeze these things before they trash the place, split and leave us with a whole bunch of explaining to do!" If anyone should be diving, it should be him. The older boy could actually do magic and was competent and not anything like him.

He did comply though, because with the exception of Ravenclaw, the Prefects knew best. Blaise dove at the nifflers by the desk, hoping to grab at least one of them. "Why are there even Nifflers in the castle?? Is there some CoMC homework I forgot??" And if it was, why did the Creature Professor think this was a good idea?

And then there came a second voice, this one DEFINITELY belonging to someone in charge; the Headmaster. Thank Merlin. "How do you propose we do that Sir?" The boy asked, trying to wrangling the frenzied little beasts. He'd already tried shooing. It...didn't work. Locking the door might have been a good first step to stopping them from spreading.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.