View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Didn't take long for Blaise to realize the Headmaster was not here. Wherever the man was, he wasn't anywhere close enough to hear all this destruction and while the boy's quill was dutifully documenting so the man would have an idea on just WHAT was going on....he couldn't help but think he was meant to step in. The only question was HOW?

There were so many of them and they were literally everywhere. Did he grab one? They weren't inherently vicious by nature, it couldn't have hurt to--"Hey, cut it out!" Blaise nudged the thing away with his foot, careful not to kick or hurt it but just then there was another by his left pocket and sweet Merlin cool it guys!

With his limited knowledge on the little things, he could recall their love of shiny things and it caused him to clamp his hand over his watch. No need to give them further reason to rampage.

"Out out out! Stop breaking things! Out!" The boy tried shooing them toward the door but with one hand clamped on the other, it proved futile. Were was Professor Draper when you needed him???

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.