View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 06:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Charms Activity post 1
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Fiyero leaned against the arm of a chair, fighting to catch his breath after racing up four flights of stairs from the Charms classroom. He could've easily collapsed in a heap into the chair, but he didn't have time for that right now. He had work to do!

He glanced around to find the common room mostly empty. Good... He was a little surprised that none of his classmates had the idea to decorate the Gryffindor common room. Well, maybe they did, but he just got there first. He studied the wall for a minute, trying to decide what to paint. Then it came to him! He'd do something with the house colors; this was the Gryffindor common room after all.

Fiyero pointed his wand at the nearest wall, tracing a star shape. "Figura star!" He smiled as a large gold star appeared, but his face fell slightly at the sight of the rest of the empty wall. One down, about a hundred more to go...

His arm felt like it was going to fall off by the time he'd filled the entire wall with stars, but he did it. But he still had to color them... "Colorvaria!" he said, aiming his wand at the nearest star. It turned the same shiny metallic shade of gold as the one he'd made in charms class. After filling in all the stars he drew Fiyero turned his attention to the background. "Colorvaria!" He said again, pointing at the space between the stars; the wall turned bright scarlet. So far so good...

After drawing and coloring an entire wall's worth of stars, Fiyero was ready for a break so he decided he was only going to animate half the stars. "Animatae," he said, aiming for one of the biggest stars. He was glad that animating the stars didn't take anywhere near as long as he thought. after finishing up the last star, he took a step back to admire his handiwork. Half of the gold stars shot across the wall before bursting into a shower of gold fireworks, and Fiyero smiled. He hoped Professor Primeaux would like it as much as he did!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...