View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 03:21 AM   #38 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edina Fairbairn View Post
SPOILER!!: Jenna

Customers from Hogwarts had arrived at her shop meaning he needed to see if any of them wanted any help. Edina picked up one of the many cats that lurked around her shop and that were ever so watchful for rodents. There was one thing this plump shopkeeper could boast of and that was her precious shop having no rodents of any kind.

In a very cat-like and quiet way Edina sidled up beside the girl looking at her kitties. “My dear. Do you like cats?’’ Edina stroked the pure white cat’s head she was holding. “You can say hello to this one. Her name is Truffles. Careful now. She likes to be handled gently.’’ Such a sweet cat Truffles was. “Would you want to hold onto her for a while?''
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
There was a cat out in the street.

Henry was a big fan of cats, and in creatures in general, and he became rather distracted following it, so much so that he became separated from his friends. He followed it to the door of Scrivenshaft's where the feline promptly began scratching at the door.

"I'm not sure if you're allowed in there, kitty," he said, giving the friendly cat a scratch behind the ears before picking him up. Maybe his owner was inside. And now that he thought about it, the thirteen year old remembered that the shopkeeper kept a bunch of cats inside. She probably wouldn't mind, or it might even belong to her.

Carrying the purring cat into the store, Henry headed towards the first people he saw, which happened to be the shopkeeper and a girl he'd guess to be a couple years older than him. "Hey," he smiled, trying to get their attention. "Either of you lose a cat? I found this little guy outside wanting to get in."
It was usually better to wait for a cat to come to you rather than force them to let you near them, so Jenna remained where she was, watching them intently and not noticing the woman appear next to her until she spoke.

"Oh! Oh, yes, I love cats," she replied, her eyes lighting up when she saw the cat in the shopkeeper's arms. "I love animals in general really." Cats were certainly among her favorites though. And Truffles seemed like an absolute sweetheart. "Hello, Truffles," she greeted the cat, smiling and gently scratching Truffles' head. Her attention returned to the woman at what she offered next though, and her smile widened. "I would love to hold her!"

This was easily becoming her favorite shop in Hogsmeade. More shops ought to have adorable animals hanging around.

And then a younger boy appeared, also holding a cat from outside. She smiled and shook her head. "I haven't lost one. Is he yours?" She looked back at the shopkeeper.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger