View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 05:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Pffft. They were similar in SOME ways. LYNLEY would never want a child. Not ever. Not even if she found a man or someone she wanted to spend her life with. She knew..she knew she didn't want that life whatsoever.

"They are. I mean, I've had pets before. It's just...so sad when they pass. I vowed to myself once that I'd never have another pet...not after..." she sighed. "In University...I had a cat named Petey. And when he died...well. It was just too much. But..kneazles live longer than cats so...maybe I'll be okay." Maybe she's kick the bucket before then, too, but that was highly unlikely, wasn't it?

Bump.

Ewwwww.

Lynley looked down at her stomach for a SECOND before clearing her throat and looking back up. "Oh?" She almost took a step backward from the bump.

EWWWWWWWWW.

Would she give Archer a SHOT?

Lynley didn't answer right away. She lifted her right hand and examined her nails. Mint green today. Perfectly polished except for her damn pinky. There was a slight chip at the top of the nail...ugh. It would bother her. "I...don't like him. But I can civil if I must." Did that count as "giving him a shot?"

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin