View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 02:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

It was just so cold, and Lynley found herself wanting to wrap Gabby up in another coat if she was going to eat ice cream right now. "Just make sure not to catch a cold, Gabby, especially right now..." didn't pregnancy make all sicknesses somewhat scary? For a moment, Lynley felt like her mother, fussing over Gabby like her mother would anyone in her life. Hmph.

IF she loved someone.

IF.

Lynley's face darkened. "I haven't been single my entire life, Gabby. I know what it's like to be blinded by love. Not to suggest you are--" but to absolutely suggest it, actually, "I just...it's all so fast. You two met what....a year ago?" And pregnant and MARRIED? Already? Not in the correct order, either, no. "But that's...all I'll say. Is that it worries me. If you're happy--whatever. Nothing I can do about it." But Gabby at least knew her concerns.

And she...did not trust Archer Burton. Not at all.

The hurt of not being invited to the wedding was apparent on Lynley's face, but she swallowed it back and sighed. "New Year's?" A party? What kind of party? One where people...went insane? "I guess I could stop by." What else did Lynley have to do other than go to her parents' house and converse with her brother's awful wife...who was also expecting a child. Everyone was expecting children, weren't they? Except for Lynley, who was merely expecting on adopting a KNEAZLE. Not good enough for Mama Purcell.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin