Thread: Artist Workroom
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 12:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Ansley had a few things to take care of Monday after class, so he was running a little late. Not more than just a few minutes, but he wasn't surprised to see Hadleigh already in the studio when he walked in. Though he wondered if she had gotten there earlier anyway, knowing her work ethic.

"Hope I didn't leave you waiting too long,"
he smiled at her as he gathered a few of the supplies to bring over. Hmm, it was awfully messy in this room. Looked like not all the students were cleaning up after themselves when they were done creating. He'd have to enforce that a little more strictly, he supposed, plus he'd have some extra cleaning up to do tonight. Sigh.

"Ready to get started?" He set up the easel and set out the supplies. Now, what to start with? A review? Maybe that was best since it had been several months.
Since Professor Finch wasn't in the room when she had arrived Hadleigh went ahead and pulled out her sketch book. Quietly flipping through the pages and taking a moment to look over each one she evaluated her own work. It was a simple way to pass a few minutes alone while she waited and one she didn't mind at all.

"Evening Professor," she greeted warmly lifting her head from the book when Ansley entered the room. "Not at all I'm always few a minutes early." Habit. One she couldn't break if she tried but really found no point in wanting to anyhow. Closing the sketchpad she watched him gather up some supplies and then set up an easel.

"I am. What will we be working on today?" Most likely a review which wouldn't be a bad idea this week.

You are Bread!